The Pragmatic Security Executive
We are asking a few CISOs and other cyber security leaders a simple question:
What works and what doesn’t?
This is a podcast of “pragmatic advice” from experienced CISOs and expert cybersecurity professionals of what works... and what doesn't. The cybersecurity field is old enough now that we have some experienced hands - especially those that have done the same thing more than once, at different companies.
Now we are looking to share their insights and hard-fought lessons leading the cyber defense program which they are entrusted. This is a podcast by CISOs for CISOs and aspiring CISOs.
Topics covered include:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security